Thursday, May 3, 1984

We are certainly having financial difficulties that I don't know if we will survive through or not.  As of right now we owe $8,968.93 on our house with interesting adding up at $2.51 a day.  We have 66 months yet to pay which will be 5 1/2 yrs.  By that time Loye and I will be 60 years old.  I don't know what we will live on in our old age.  Starve I suppose.  Besides we have another accumulation of debts that amounts to $14, 290.10.  Which paid on faithfully can be paid off in 5 years.  Hopefully we won't get sick or anything and have work so we can make these payments.  So much for worries.

Loye is still working in the valley.  I sure wish he could find work here at home.  It gets pretty lonely here without him.

I need to pick over 40# beans so we can go down to the cannery Saturday and can them.  Merne Murder died April 28, his funeral was yesterday.  I went and it was pretty nice.  I didn't know him that well.

Loye's mother isn't feeling to good and she seems to get weaker all the time.

Mom feels fairly good expect her eyes have really been bothering her.

No comments:

Post a Comment