Monday, August 29, 1983

August has just flew by, Dahl had his 28th birthday on the 13th also Loyelin.  Rick forgot it much to Loyelin's sorrow and Rick's to where he found out what was wrong with Loyelin.  He then made things right with her by buying her 2 sets earring, a necklace and some flowers.  She was a lot better then.

I forgot little Lindsey's birthday and she is such a little doll.  It's hard to remember all of their days, but, I had better try harder.

Cassie had her 16th birthday and her boy friend Alex Stradling bought her a friendship ring and a rocking chair.  (I suppose to rock while he's on a mission.)

Cathy won first place in the race at the fair in Holbrook.  She's really getting some nice trophy's.  Sunday Aug 28 was Roger and Cathy's 18th anniversary.

On Aug. 16 Bishop Palmer asked me to be secretary of the Relief Society.  He said Ann Smithson had asked for me.  I'm really quite excited about it.  I just pray that I can do a good job.

Dan and Jane Martenau had baby girl blessed also, Jim and Krindy Hendrix had baby blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment