Friday, August 19, 1983

Jason's 11th Birthday, my baby's birthday.  I don't know what I would do without him.  It's nice to have a child who still loves his Mother and I'm going to enjoy it until he out grows it.  Josh moved to the valley.  What an empty space he has left.  On the way to Mesa his pickup broke down at Sunflower.  He said he walked about 10 miles before he caught a ride.  I guess the heat about got him.

Jared went down and pulled Josh's pickup into Mesa where they could get it fixed.  Then Jared came home.  Since he didn't leave home until about 7 pm he didn't get home until 3 am.

Cristina and Sara have been with their Grandma Clark and Sam for about 1 month now and Saturday they are supposed to come home.  It will really be nice to see the again.

No comments:

Post a Comment