Tuesday, January 22, 1985

This has been a wet, cold month, and today it is cloudy with chances of rain or snow.  Probably neither one, (I hope) its wet enough for now.

Snowflake plays basketball with Show Low tonight so we will probably go down even though Snowflake isn't doing to good at the game, only beating Holbrook so far in conference play.  Eric Ramsey plays and this is his Senior year.  David Lewis is a wrestler and tomorrow night has a match with R.V. so maybe we can go watch him.

Shanna called and said she didn't think I would like the Christmas present she had bought for me, so she hadn't sent it yet.  When I asked her what it was she said it was a set of Farber-Ware cook-wear, (this is really good cook wear) so I told her to go ahead and send it as I could never afford any thing that nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment