Sunday, January 27, 1985

Today is Sunday.  We all got up and went to church.  Monte and Kathy were the speakers and they really did a good job.  When we got home Josh was gone to Show Low.  We ate dinner and I sat down and went to sleep.  Sheree and Benda came over about 4 p.m. to visit for awhile.  Liza and her kids were here.

My heart is simply breaking, and I know Loye is getting ulcers worrying about about work.  He hasn't had a steady job since last summer.  It seems that life at this point is certainly gloomy.  If it wasn't for Jared and Jason I don't know what I would do.  Although they do a lot of quarreling  I love all my family and pray that I can bring a little joy and happiness into their lives.

We fasted for the Ethiopians today as they are so badly stricken with famine they are dying.  It is all caused from a drought in that country.  We as Americans have so much to be thankful for and I'm thankful for my membership in the church, for the teachings my good parents gave me.  I love them and my childhood was so happy.  I don't think my children were ever as happy as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment