Saturday, September 6, 1986

Tammy's 18th Birthday.  She is a good girl and may go to Maryland where she will be employed as a nanny.  Quite a few of the girls around here are doing this.  Sheree's (Tana) is working as a nanny in Hawaii and loves it.  I think Tammy will do very well.

I have been washing most of the day.  Loye took a load of trash to the dump so I rode up with him.

Josh bought us a great big supreme pizza for lunch and it was yummy.

Tiffy came down so her and I ate an ice cream cone out in the shad of the back porch.

I finally got my kitchen and bathrooms cleaned so Loye took me up to Guayo's where we ate Spanish Food.  Afterwards we went over to Earl and Violet's and visited for about an hour then we came home and I made Josh's bed as I had taken the sheets off earlier.  And now I'm in bed trying to stay awake and write in this book...z z z...

No comments:

Post a Comment