Thursday, April 28, 1983

Barbara Neff worked for Aunt Ida today and she is getting to know the work pretty good.  Today we had tostados.  Maybelle and I took Inventory so Kate and Barbara did most of the dinner.

After work we went bowling and rode up with Charlayne in Lee Brewer's pick-up so she could pick up some new chairs she was getting from Montgomery Ward.

I bowled pretty good for a change.  I had a 121, 142 and a 171.  For me that's good.  

We went over to Loyelin's for supper and she had fixed a roast with mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed vegetables, vegetable salad, garlic toast and olives.  Sure did taste good.  We enjoyed visiting with her and Rick and the girls. 

When we came home I called Louise Kay Hatch, who was celebrating her 54th birthday today.  She is one of my oldest and dearest friends.  We had so many happy memories of our youth.  I watched an old Bing Crosby movie and finally went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment