Saturday, April 30, 1983

Wow!  What a terrible windy day, and Cathy was running in the Hatch Endurance Race from Pinedale to Taylor.  We called Cassie about 9:00 a.m. to see about what time the race would finish, she said her Dad had gone over to see Cathy finish.  So Loye, Jason and I went out to get in the car to go watch the finish.  About that time Roger drove up out here and said Cathy had been back for quite a while and that she had been the first lady across the line.  She had run the race in one hour and 47 minutes and 37 sec.  She was sixteenth in the race over all.  She has really practiced hard and I'm real proud of her.

Jared came home from the valley tonight about 9:00 p.m.  He said it ws really snowing out on the rim.  I'm really glad to have him back home, I just hope he can find work so he can stay for awhile.

Mark, Liza and the kids came over for a while to watch TV because the wind was rattling their trailor so bad they couldn't enjoy the N.B.A. play off's.

Liza and I went down to Ed's and got some stuff for lunch, then we made sandwiches and ate.

It really was an enjoyable day visiting with my children.  I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment