Friday, April 29, 1983

Good ole Friday, the day we work all week for.  Also it's payday and I get a whopping 123.70 for 2 weeks work.  Of course I have $100 sent to the credit union each payday so I guess it isn't too bad.  Next year I think I will have my whole check sent to the credit union and that way it should add up faster.  Kate was gone so Barbara Neff worked for her and Aunt Ida was gone so Sherree Lewis worked for her.  This was the first time for Sherree to work, but she did all right.  And we all enjoyed having her there.

After work we went to Snowflake to watch the High School baseball team play and defeat Holbrook 7-3.  This was their last game and about the end of Josh's High School Sports.  They do have the state tournament to go to next Friday.  I hope we can afford to go watch it, Loye just hasn't had any work so we really can't afford very much.

In the evening we went down to the El Rancho and ate Spanish Food.  Rick and Loyelin and girls were there. Rick paid the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment