Tuesday, April 19, 1983


Today was just opposite from yesterday.  Just a beautiful day, when you would like to get out and clean yards and plant gardens.  Loye does have some of our garden planted.  He wants to put most of our garden into tomatoes.  

I sure wish they could find work.  He have so many payments, I don't know how we are going to pay them, but I guess we aren't the only ones with this problem.

Kathy Rogers worked today for Gwen Garrels, so Gwen could go to Pine and see her mother who is in the hospital.  

Mom came by today, said her stomach was really bothering her, but she stayed about 1 1/2 hours.  Wish there was someway she could get to feeling better.

Mark and Liza came by with the kids and visited for a little while.  Mark, Roger and Loye moved a couch over here that had been Mark and Liza's.  Need to have it recovered.

Went up to Sandy Whiting's to get a 30# box of laundry detergent that I had order from Life-Line Foods which she handles.  Alice Blakesley was there and wanted me to split a case of tuna with her, so I told her I would.  It will cost me $21.05.

Jason went to little league practice and then to cub scouts where Wayne Boring is the leader, although I think his son does most of the leading.

Josh finally called and said he was eating at Mitzi Hammonds with some of the boys he plays ball with.  Tony Tate, Mike Flake, Todd Reidhead and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment