Saturday, August 23, 1986

Got up early and went down to the cannery to can raspberry jam.  There was a big crowd to work, among them was Katie, Maybelle and her mother Cora, Lee Lestiko, Howard and Lucy Moroney, Adell Lee and her daughter Merle, Georgia Hunt, Mary Miller, Gary Feezor, Fred Decker, Wayne and Majorie Linn, Barbara Lamoreaux, Vera Palmer, Harmon Neff and many more I can't recall.  I only worked about 2 1/2 hours, when I got so sick and dizzy I thought I would pass out so I told Harmon who was in charge and cae on home.

Later in the day I went down with Loye and Tiffany and bought groceries.  I really didn't have time to be sick as I washed steadily all day.  Liza left her kids for us to watch as she was playing and coaching ball.

In the evening Loye and I and Josh took Loyelin out to the Longhorn Cafe for supper it was Loyelin's birthday, we ate Prime Rib.  It was really scrumptious.

Loyelin and I stopped and watched Liza's team of girls she was coaching beat an Eager team in the Regional Championships.  Kris played on the winning team.

No comments:

Post a Comment