Monday, August 25, 1986

School again!  It doesn't even seem like we had a vacation.  But it was nice visiting with Kate, Maybelle, Kathy and imogene.  There are several families teaching their children at home this year.  Carol Hall, Bonnie Doyle, Marilee Neff and Sharon McCleve that we know of, there may be ore.  The Baptists have a private school with about 40 kids attending.  I don't know thy they do this when they could help our public schools.

When I got home I had to go to Show Low to pay our phone bill so I asked Mom and Sheree to ride up with me and they did.  We bought an ice cream cone and came home.  We came down through Linden then over by White Mtn. Lake.  The country is changing so it's almost unrecognizable.  Some of it is real pretty especially the golf course up by Dags.  We went through some mud and got my clean car all splattered so I washed the mud off when we got home.

I have been roasting some chili's and messing with some pickles.  This is really a busy time of year, but I love it.  Autumn is my favorite time of year.

I fixed supper and Jared, Josh and Jason were all here to eat.  We had Taco Salad and now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment