Friday, August 22, 1986

I decided not to just sit in the trailer all day today so after taking a nice shower, I went down town shopping and bought Jason 3 shirts, Loye 2 shirts and 3 pairs of pants that he desperately needed.  I bought me a pair of panty hose, and on the way back I got a Taco Bell Grande at the Taco Bell.  Oh I also (and most important) had the car all washed and shined up with Armor All.  It cost $18, and I thought it was well worth the money because it looks like a new car again.

When Loye came home (about 4 o'clock) he said he still had some work to do and so we about decided to stay over night in the valley.  But then I remembered I have to be at the cannery in the morning.  So when Loye went back to finish up his work, I loaded the car and met Loye over at Dahl's.  We went by Bob's Big Boy and bought us a hamburger and some onion rings to eat on the way home.  Loye was so tired I drove and we got home about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment