Tuesday, August 26, 1986

This week I have been getting up and washing dishes after my shower, then I pick up Kate to go to work  So far we have had nice cool lunches, but tomorrow that will change when we have to use the ovens.

I had the R.S. Teachers come today.  They are Idell Solomon and Ruth Ozment.  I really enjoy them they are sisters and are 1st cousins to Mom.  Ruth is Mom's age and Idell is older.  They are going on a Caribbean cruse pretty soon and they were all excited about that.  They fly to Florida and from there they go to 4 ports along the Caribbean.

I need to keep busy at my pickles until they are done but I sure have a time keeping myself going.

Josh barbecued some steaks for supper and we had fried potatoes and onions, salad, cucumbers and vinegar and bread and butter.  Tasted pretty good.

Jared and Jason watched Simon & Simon and Magnum P.I. then went to bed where I read awhile before going to sleep.  Josh went off with Tony Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment