Sunday, August 24, 1986

Sunday - Went to church and listened to Boyd Taft and Naomi Hatch talk  Their talks were on Faith and Repentance and they did a good job.  During Sunday School I came home and set some Jell-o and I got some potatoes and squash ready to cook for dinner.  Also fixed some cucumbers and onions in vinegar  Went back to Relief Society where I had a little part to give.

It has just been pouring rain this evening and now I can hear coyotes howling out on the edge of town.

Loye went back to the valley this evening.  I sure hated to see him go alone.  But tomorrow starts school so I will be back at the kitchen working.  Lunches will be higher this year $.75 where last year they paid $.60.  In the High School they will pay $.90 over $.75 they paid last year.

Mom came over and visited with us for a while this afternoon she is sure getting feeble, and that's the first time she has been here in ages.  I love her dearly and hope she is with us for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment