Monday, August 18, 1986

It has been so long since I wrote in this journal with any regularity and now I would like to keep it up better.

Since I have slacked off there have been many important things pass by that I haven't written about.

One of the things I must make mention of is that Shanna and Jim are getting a divorce.  It was a shock at first but I really don't think shanna has ever been as happy as she had a right to be, and now I just hope and pray she can find happiness with someone else and also have a family.  She is a good girl and I really want her to be happy.

Roger is being ostracized by Dean Sellers and Pres Eddie Hancock and Pres. Pete Shumway want Roger to sue Sellers for defamation of character.  I hope Roger can do what is best for all concerned.  Roger is a good man and a good father and he has a good wife.

Loyelin and Rick are considering buying a new house and they need one so bad.  They are stuck off up there in Shumway with no car most of the time.  Besides they need a new home for their family.

Dahl and Shelley, I think are doing pretty good.  They have sold the little house that Dahl built, and they are going to rent an apartment until they can build a new house.  They also have my youngest granddaughter who was born June 6, 1986 and she is the cutest baby.  Her name is Amber.

Jared although he has been interested enough a couple of times to get married as yet hasn't taken the plunge.  I'm sure he would be lots happier if he would get married.  he does have a horse and that fact has made some changes in his life.  He takes good care of his horse and he has changed from Rock and Roll music to Country and Western and he now wears cowboy boots.  It does help him to have an interest in his life.  Jared teaches primary ad he is very dependable.

Josh I pray that he will soon get strength to shun evil in all it's forms and go forward and upward.

I love all my children.

Jason is at an exciting age this year.  He is just starting High School as a freshie and he is looking forward to the new excitement of the year.  He was just ordained a teacher.  I just pray that he goes and grows in God's kingdom as well as in school.

I know I have not recorded my happiness about Mark and Liza and their sealing in the temple, we are so pleased and happy about this.  It was such a special day.  They both looked so handsome and nice looking, and when they brought the 4 little kids up to the sealing room it was almost more happiness than my heart could contain  Tiffany patted her hair and said "I pretty", and she sure was.  As Liza was carrying her out of the temple she started singing "Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O."  Some of the old folks smiled as she went by.

Mom isn't feeling too good.  She is mostly lonesome and we all need to visit with her more  I love my Mother and I want my family to know that she is a good, and religious lady.  She loves her family no matter what they do and she has always tried to support them in almost everything they do, at least when she could.

Many of the families have had weddings.  Rion Ramsey married and divorced Bonnie Ellsworth they had a baby girl Riann.

Becky married and divorced Lloyd Gorman she had a baby girl Jamie Ranae, she later married Gene Shurling.

Eric is in Charlotte, N.C on a mission and Rob is a freshman.

Scott Ramsey married Kendra Crosby and they seem to be real happy they have a baby girl Kendyal.

Amy Lewis married Glenn Whetton they now have 3 children, a girl Tony and 2 boys Darren and Jerome.

Matt Lewis married Suzie Cluff and they have a baby girl Mallory.

Stewart lewis is in Korea on a mission, and Tana Lewis is in Hawaii working as a nanny.

Ivy Lewis married Craig Jones.  Benda, David, Vera, Megan, Dennis are all still home.

Kim Rogers married Keith Brimhall they have 4 children - Chad Burdahl, Abbey, Ashley (who was born premature and weighed only 2 1/2# but has done real well and is cute as a button) and Blake Rogers.

Kristi Rogers married Mike Russell and they have 3 children - Chauncy Moroni, Valerie and Jay Hunt.

Monte Rogers married Dana Crandall they expect a new baby this week.

Yvonne Rogers will marry Bart Judd Aug. 20, 1986.  Yvette and Ann are still home.

Ross Lillywhite married Lurlyn Cassidy they have 4 children but I do not know their names because we have neglected to visit with them enough.

Paul Lillywhite married Bonnie Polson (I think) they have 7 children.

James Lillywhite married Kaylyn ? they have 1 little girl.

Julieann Lillywhite married Roy Madison they have 5 children.

Sheryl Lillywhite is married but I have forgotten his name.


Loye's family runs this way.

Geneva Hall married Brent Horne they have 4 children Deron who will go to Roanoke, VA Oct. 1 on a mission.  Darrel, Dustin and Kristen.

Keith Hall married Janet Brinkerhoff they have 6 children, Brian, Scott, Shawn, Deon, Kelly and Kimberly.

Kent Hall married Carol Lofgreen they have 6 children Rachell, Ryan, Terry, Dawn, J.C. Summer and they are expecting again.

George Hall married Denise Gillespie they have 6 children, Brad, Nicole, Kevin, Jolyn, Charlie, Caressa.

Charlayne Hall married Doug Brewer they have 3 children Brett, Charlee and Becky.

Verlyn Hall married Steve Stratton they have 3 girls Rayell, Amy and Kari.

Randy Hall married Vicki Peterson.

Craig Hall not married.

Irva Reeves married Fred Whipple they have either 4 or 5 children Loren, Dalyn, Julie and Reed.

Linda Reeves married and divorced a man by the last name of Romero but I don't know is 1st name they had 1 child Raymond.

Ronda Valee Willis married Ronald Smith they have (I think) 5 girls and 1 boy but I don't know their names.

Keeven Willis married Judy ? and I don't know how many children they have.

Stacey Willis married Gary Farr and they have 5 children.

Kristi Willis married Doug Hatch and they have 2 children.

Mark Willis is still at home.

Greg willis married Holly Powers they have 2 children Chareese and Amy.

Brent Willis married Naomi Bushman they have 2 children Bretyn and ?.

Kay Willis married Mitzi Hammond they have 1 baby named Joseph.

Willis who is one of Jason's best friends is still at home and only a freshman.

Maybe this will sort of keep things in perspective of who are our main families.

No comments:

Post a Comment