Thursday, May 5, 1983

Another windy day in northern Arizona.  I'm thankful we have it all the time and not in the form of a tornado.  There has been so much destruction in other states just this week from tornados and in California this week they had an earthquake in Coalinga in the San Joaquine Valley.  Lots of damage done.

We had a hectic day in the kitchen we made turkey and dressing, potatoes and gravy, harvard beets, rolls and pumpkin pie, it all turned out real good.  Roger and Cathy, Jared and Loyelin, Sara, Heidi, Candon, Rikki, Mom, Grandma Willis, Ann Lewis and Viva Hatch all came by to eat dinner with us.

After work we went bowling and I bowled a 119 game and a 155 and a 145 which wasn't to bad for me, but Kate had a 209 game, it sure made her day.

In the morning we are going to the valley to watch the ball game at 7:30 hope I can get done everything I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment