Saturday, May 21, 1983

Today is Saturday.  Loye, Mark and Josh went up to Pinetop somewhere to work today.  So they took Jason and Mike Giles up to Rainbow Lake to fish.

I stayed here and made bread, pie crust and cooked beans.  But before I got the bread baked Liza came over and wanted to go to Show Low and buy some groceries.  I talked her into waiting until I got my bread baked and then we went.  I bought $75.00 worth of groceries and I only had $70.  Had to borrow $5.00 from Liza.  She then bought my lunch at Asia Gardens.  It was all a nice outing.  When we got home I had to finish cleaning house.

Jared came back from Black River where he had been finish about 4:00 pm.  No fish.  Loye and the boys got home about 2:00 pm and I didn't see Jason until dark.  He practically lives at the Giles.

Jared and Josh went to the dance and the rest of us went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment