Tuesday, May 24, 1983

Today we fixed tacos (another one of our good lunches).  While at work Loye and Jared came by to see what we were eating, but it wasn't to their liking so they went somewhere else.

When I got home Josh was here waiting to go to Pinetop with Liza to get his hair cut.  Liza was paying for it as a graduation gift to Josh.

Jason came home then went off with Mike Giles and they caught 2 crows.  Jason was pretty excited about it. 

Loye had to go to a High Council meeting for church baseball.

Jared just came home pooped.  After eating everyone went off to the ball games.  Finally I decided to waddle up to the park.  On the way home I jogged about 50 ft. and I could hardly sleep all night.  Guess I'll have to try it again so I can get in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment