Wednesday, May 11, 1983

The wind blew all night long and continued on through the day, finally dying down toward evening so I could hang out some clothes to dry. 

Maybelle was back to work so everything was normal again  Today we served chicken chow mein but the kids just threw it away. 

Mom came over and visited for a while.  She said she didn't feel to good, but she visited and didn't complain to much.  I love my mother very much and enjoy having her come over.  

In the evening I rode down to a High School band concert with Roger and Cathy to watch and listen to Cassie play.  Some of the parts were dull but most were good especially the band.

We have Sara and Cristina staying with us until Loyelin gets back.  But they were all in bed when I got home, expect Loye who was up watching the fights on TV. 

Bro. Johnson in our ward was killed in a car wreck and his small son Jared was hurt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment