Sunday, May 8, 1983

We went to church without breakfast because I had to substitute as a teacher in primary and I had to prepare a lesson instead of fixing breakfast.  Jean Adam's was sick so I had to take her place.  

I had Eddie Cole, C.K. Udall, Jason Johnson, Jason Davis, Laurie Evans, and Jeff Solomon.  They were pretty good kids.  They also had a Mother's Day Program in primary.  After meetings I came home and made dinner.  After that I washed the dishes then Loye and I went up to Eva's and over to Mom's to take plants we had got them for Mother's Day.  When we got home I made 2 cakes so the kids could all come up and we could have cake and ice cream for Jared's Birthday.  They all came including Rick's Mother who flew in from Washington so she could be here for Rick and Loyelin's Rededication of their Marriage, which will be Tuesday May 10th.  

It was so nice and peaceful when everyone went home and we all just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment