Tuesday, May 31, 1983

Got up early and got some of my work done so I could go up to the park and watch my grand daughters (Cristina, Kris and Tara) play ball.  Loyelin and Liza coach the team.  They won 17-1 so it wasn't too competitive.  While I was there I remembered I was supposed to go visiting teaching so I went and got in Jared's pick up and started to back out but something was holding me up.  When I got out to look it was Jason's bike I was hitting and it was all bent out of shape.  He had parked it there using the kickstand to hold it up, but I guess the wind had blown it over underneath the pick up.  I went on and with Idell Solomon we got our teaching done to Jackie Vaughn and Judy Tidwell.  

When I got home Jason met me at the door in tears about his bike.  He had been camping the night before so he was so sleepy he could hardly see straight.  I finally talked him into taking a nap.  He didn't want to cause he said naps were for kindergartener's but he didn't last long when he laid down, he was soon fast asleep and stayed there about 3 hours.  Finally I had to wake him up to go watch the Roger's family play ball.  They lost again.  So we came home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment