Monday, May 30, 1983

Memorial Day, Mom was up early doing her decorating out at the cemetery.  Aunt Thora was helping her.  I don't know what she would do without Aunt Thora, they enjoy each other even if it's to hear each others complaints.

Dahl and Shelley who had been camping up on the mountain called from Lakeside and wanted me to bring their car up and drive Jared's pick up (they had borrowed) home.  I called Loyelin, no answer, Liza, no answer, Mom, no answer.  I thought ( I was all alone in the world)  Finally I called Sheree and she said she would ride up to Lakeside with me, so she did on the way home we stopped and ate at the White Mountain Cafe.  We had an enjoyable time.  We visited with Dahl and Shelley and her 2 sisters Janet and her family (who had gone camping with them) and Vickie (who is expecting her 7th (I think) baby)  who lives in Lakeside, back of the drive-in-theater.

Came home and watched Jason lay ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment